MASTER’S DEGREE IN CHRISTIAN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
|Code||Name of Course||Credits|
|MASCBA501||Motivational letter regarding research|
|Minimum 1 Thesis||600 Credits|
Students wanting to enter the 600 credit Master’s Degree in Christian Business Administration programme must have completed a Bachelor Degree or an equivalent of 360 credits.
The Master’s Degree in Christian Business Administration prepares students for advanced professional competence in a Christian community with the focus on large Christian corporate organisations and Mega churches. The Master’s in Christian Business Administration is a research degree that culminates in an original thesis of 50,000-60,000 words.
Upon the successful completion of the Master’s Degree in Christian Business Administration the students should be able to:
- develop a Christian worldview in which attitudes and values are informed by Biblical standards
- have influence, success and a powerful witness in the business world by applying Kingdom principles and understand God’s plan for wealth transfer in the last days
- understand that marketplace ministry is the passion that starts when God connects their career, business, ministry and life purpose into one package
- have relevant knowledge, skills and tools to manage as Christians in a global economy
- be prepared for advanced Christian leadership positions in large Christian organisations and Mega Churches
- acquire a portfolio of managerial and financial skills and competencies for large Church organizations
- transform organizational culture and values, worldviews and mental models in a Biblical way and have sharpened skills in the theory, process, implementation and evaluation of strategic management
- understand income statements and balance sheets, and manage the budget and the cash flow of large Christian organizations
- understand the aims and functions of financial management, financial analysis, and the management of working capital